HOME OF AFRO DANCE
My name is Njara, I am a dancer from Madagascar. In my classes, you will learn old and new Afro dance steps incorporating fun, active footwork with high energy rhythms. A range of urban African dances will be covered on a weekly basis including Afrobeat, Azonto, Amapiano, Coupé Decalé, Kuduro, Ndombolo and Afro House.
We also provide Afro Fusion classes, which combine traditional Afro dance with contemporary Afro dance. This one is for you if you enjoy dancing to African drum music.
At MADANCE STUDIO, we believe that dance is not just about learning steps, but about letting go and expressing yourself through movement. Whether you're a seasoned dancer or just starting out, our classes are designed to meet you where you are, and help you achieve your goals. We offer a range of classes for all skill levels, and our welcoming community will make you feel right at home, you'll feel comfortable and confident while learning new moves and improving your technique. Come explore the beauty and power of Afro dance with us!
Come join us and have fun while :
- Enjoy dancing to both old and new afro songs.
- Learn how to dance, how to follow routines, and how to dance to the beat.
- Learn the history, fundamentals, and movements of popular Afro dances.
- Continue to be joyful and healthy, and make new friends!
You have the option of:
- Enrolling in a course
- Attending open classes
- Joining a dance group, and performing with us during the season.