My name is Njara, I am a dancer from Madagascar. In my classes, you will learn old and new Afro dance steps incorporating fun, active footwork with high energy rhythms. A range of urban African dances will be covered on a weekly basis including Afrobeat, Azonto, Amapiano, Coupé Decalé, Kuduro, Ndombolo and Afro House.
I also provide Afro Fusion classes, which combine traditional Afro dance with contemporary Afro dance. This one is for you if you enjoy dancing to African drum music.
Come join us and have fun while :
- Enjoy dancing to both old and new afro songs.
- Learn how to dance, how to follow routines, and how to dance to the beat.
- Learn the history, fundamentals, and movements of popular Afro dances.
- Continue to be joyful and healthy, and make new friends!
You have the option of:
- Enrolling in a course
- Attending open classes
- Joining a dance group, and performing with us during the season.